We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to enhance our day and night teams. Full time, part time and bank contracts available. If you’re a kind, warm and compassionate person and like to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives, then working as a Care Assistant will be the right role for you. As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK it’s important to us to couple great care with meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
As a Care Assistant you will be:
• Delivering quality personal care to each of our residents
• Supporting them with daily activities such as washing, dressing, eating and maintaining personal hygiene
• Providing care, warmth, and kindness to help make a difference
• Developing relationships with relatives to help support you in understanding their needs and developing the personal care
To succeed you will be
• A team player who engages well with others
• Strong communicator and influencer
• Energetic and hard-working
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference
• A glass half full person, with a sense of humour and a positive outlook
If you possess these qualities then experience of working as a Care Assistant isn’t necessary. We provide you with excellent learning, development and support opportunities, to equip you with the knowledge and skills to make a real difference in the role.